You know when you’re planning an event?
A summer special or a one off dog show, open day or fun day?
Or just a litter of puppies who you want to give proper information about, but you don’t want a website forever?
Everyone’s looking for you online, but not finding you. So you’re forever e-mailing out photos, pedigrees, schedules and maps and other information and the phone never stops ringing with people asking you the same questions…
You need a one event website which you can put on your publicity and send people to easily, where they will both be persuaded to come to your event, or find out about your puppies and also be able to find all the information they need: maps, timings, schedules, pedigrees, health checks and all the other details in one easy place.
But you don’t want a big website, you don’t want to go through all the hassle of setting up hosting accounts, and you don’t actually need it for more than a couple of months.
And you don’t really want it on your main website either – although you wouldn’t mind linking to it from there.
What you really need is:
A one event, temporary website to advertise your event.
- This will be a fully optimised WordPress site using the keywords which mean people will find your event easily online.
- It will look professional and quality as befitting a not-to-be-missed event or quality litter (with as many photos as you can provide!)
- It will have three-four pages and a simple contact form
- I will sort out the domain name and the hosting as part of the package so you don’t need to worry about it
- It will remain live for six weeks initially and then at a rate of £10 extra per week after that for up to a year
- You will be able to link to your website from event pages, Facebook, Kennel Club, Champdogs and any other advertisements you place online (depending on the restrictions of the particular advertising site)
- You will be able to update it regularly yourself with news of your event or pups. The best way to do this is through a regular blog which tells people about any new developments.
- The cost of all this is only £220, which is probably a fraction of what you will make on the day, and probably less than half the price of one puppy.
I will even include a Google map page so people can find you easily!!
For more information and an initial chat about what you might need in your temporary website, please contact me!